Monday, August 24, 2009

Pregnancy Symptoms

So i've had numerous pregnancy symptoms! I have been nauseated almost all day every single day since the 16th. Nothing seems to be helping and it's so hard to eat anything!! I'm trying tons of different things but ugh!! I am constantly just tired and exhausted and if i don't take a nap i'm dead by 9 0'clock! I'm cranky a lot haha poor kyle... i'm going to the bathroom usually 2 -4 times a night... and the other night I had a dream I had a miscarriage!! It was so scary!! :( I started a profile on 'whattoexpect.com' and have been putting things on there and asking questions that have mostly helped!! Its so fun though! And i'm sure that it'll all be worth it once the baby is here!! Our first appointment is coming up! I'm extremely excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment